1.6

My sister and I use Bitmojis all of the time, so I was so excited when I heard that Bitmoji was going to sell merchandise. What a perfect Christmas present!

I ordered her a pink pillow with our Bitmojis on it for her new apartment. When I received my bitmoji pillow, the Bitmojis on the pillow were not the Bitmojis I ordered. I sent them an email right away, pictures included with their mistake, and asked them to send me a new one. Someone emailed me back right away, asking me to confirm my shipping information.

I sent it, and they said they would send me confirmation and let me know when they have more information. I have not heard back from them, and Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I have emailed them twice since, and still have not heard. Now I am stuck with a pillow with strangers on it, and no gift for my sister.

Snap Chat's customer service is absolutely horrible, and I will not be ordering from them ever again. (Left is what I ordered, right is what I received.)

Product or Service Mentioned: Pillow.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Did not deliver the right product, Customer service is not helpful.

• Apps